This page is for customers
You may make a payment using any of the following methods:
- by bank transfer to our account in the Czech Republic
- you may send a cheque for automatic processing, or make a wire transfer, direct deposit or Automated Clearing House transaction to our Bank of America account in the US
- you may send us a payment to our PayPal account from your own PayPal account
- or to our Moneybookers ([email protected]) or iKobo accounts
- you may also make a payment by credit card (based in one of 38 countries)
using our secure online form below (through our PayPal account - [email protected])
- Google Checkout is possible whereby we would send you
an invoice of an agreed amount through their system.
To make a payment by credit card through our secure online form, click on the "Add to Cart" button below. You will be taken to PayPal's online system, where the single item
you can purchase is "Translation service", each item worth $1.00 USD. Depending on how much you would like to pay, fill in the Quantity box in the centre (for example, if
would like to send 50$, type the number 50 into the box). If you would like to send a currency other than the default USD, you can convert to US funds using some currency exchange rate site.
Once you have chosen your quantity, press the orange "Proceed to checkout" button.
You should see the amount you would like to send in the top right.
Since you do not have a PayPal account, you can press the "Continue" link near the bottom left where the pictures of the credit cards are located.
If you have a credit card based in a country other than those listed, please
email us for further details.
To proceed to PayPal's secure online credit card form, press the "Add to Cart" button below: