Last updated September 25, 2006
Places to visit
- In Hungary, I can recommend you the city of Pécs, located in the South of Hungary.
- I am Czech by origin. I've been living here in Hungary for a few years. I would offer to you some interesting place here in Hungary - Ópusztaszer, this place is wonderful and it's good for it. Just have a look: www opusztaszer.hu .
- One thing is sure: a great place to spend the night is the camping in Pápa (www.papa.hu) right near the great swimming pool and outdoor pools (www.varkertfurdo.hu) which is 45 km from Gyor (south). The basic map site is
- didn't get to see so much because we were barreling through
to get to the coast, but seemed nice enough. Nice sedentary lifestyle of
- lush vegetation and agricultural industry, so could be a good place to stock up on veggies
- big meat lovers, so make sure to try out their sausages and meat feasts
You can find my story of driving through the country in this Hungary travel page.