Thank you for applying to Kenax Outsourcing!
- please note that we have plenty of typists.
If you are having trouble logging in try refreshing
this page in your browser (F5). This form
has been tested for MS IE 5+, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- New applicants, make sure to fill in your email address in the above left
registration box, otherwise we cannot approach you!
- Once you fill in the top box and press Register/Update Details, you will be taken to a second page, where you can fill in the Translator Applications if you are translator, or the HR Application for other skills such as web design. The remaining forms are only necessary once we have work for you.
- After pressing Register/Update Details above, an email will be sent to you informing you of your username and password (so that you can login at any time and update your records, or bid on new Active Tenders). You can change your username and password anytime you like through the appropriate link. Note that it may take a few moments to receive this email, and make sure to check your bulk email/spambox (the email will be sent from [email protected]).
- If you forgot your username and password, you will find a link to help you with that under the Login button. If you are having problems logging in with the username and password sent to you make sure only to copy the numbers and/or letters and not any space or stars (*) before or after it.
This application form is the entry page to login or register into the translator and HR (Human Resources) database of KENAX Outsourcing.
Once logged in, you will be sent an email of your login details, be able to fill in the translators application form and other forms, submit translation samples to active tenders, and view comments by other translators concerning the payment reputation and practices of various translating agencies.
We look forward to you becoming a valued member of our growing team of translators and other remote personnel.
Below is an explanation of the translation links at the top of this page:
The US based website of our translation service. Same company but a duplication on the web for the purposes of search engine optimization.
The main translation website where you should find all important information.
Many useful translation resources, such as links to online dictionaries in various languages and which we plan to continue to develop.
Useful translation tips how to help you with your translation work.
Information for Translators
Translator information such as how to get paid, when you can expect to receive work and other useful translation information.
Links to various translation related programs, some of which are freely downloadable.
Once logged in through this page, you will gain access to the comments regarding translation agencies and companies, submitted by various translators. The link on the left takes you to a more detailed explanation of this concept, where you will also find where to submit your own comments through the Translation Agency Payment Reputation Submit Form.